Batteries in Aloha, OR
Car Battery Replacement in Aloha, OR
We’ve all been there. You go to start the car, and instead of the satisfying roar of the engine, you hear that horrible clicking sound that indicates your battery is dead. And while you sit around and wait for a jump-start, either paying out of pocket for roadside service or relying on the kindness of strangers yet again, you start to wonder—do I need a car battery replacement?
Don’t despair—whether you need a boost, a bit of battery upkeep, or an affordable car battery replacement, the MotorCar Doctors are here to help.
How to tell you need a car battery replacement: 7 tell-tale signs
- Your engine is slow to start. As components wear down and degrade, it may take a few extra seconds for the engine to turn over. Your battery isn’t finished yet, but the end is near!
- Electrical components are malfunctioning. Not all electrical component failures can be traced back to failing batteries, but many can. If your radio, dome light, or dashboard computer is starting to act up, dim, or flicker on and off, your battery may be to blame.
- Your battery light is on. This could indicate that cables are loose, there is too much acid corrosion on the battery terminals, or the alternator is not charging the battery properly. Whatever the case, it’s time to book a battery service, and our team is standing by to help.
- Your battery is getting old. Batteries have a finite lifespan, so if your battery is getting up there in age, you might need a battery change. Some cars can get 5 or 6 years out of their batteries with regular maintenance, but this service life is not guaranteed.
- Your battery is getting hot. If your battery is throwing off heat, then it is time to replace it.
- Your battery is vibrating. If your battery starts to vibrate, it is showing you signs of age and you should replace it before it dies.
- Your battery stinks. If you smell sulphur, it’s a sign that your battery is leaking and in need of replacement.
Car battery replacement: Why call in the MotorCar Doctors?
The team at MotorCar Doctors is highly trained, expertly equipped, and utterly committed to quality service and responsive customer care.
We’ve been serving Aloha since 1995, and in that time, we’ve earned hundreds of glowing reviews and a 4.7/5 star Google rating.
When you choose our car battery replacement service, you get:
To get a free quote on your next car battery replacement, repair, or cleaning, you can:
- Call MotorCar Doctors at (503)-626-4810
- Use our online contact form to request an appointment
- Drop by our car battery replacement shop at 13203 SW Canyon Road, Suite C, Aloha, Oregon 97005