Lincoln is the luxury subdivision of Ford Motor Company. Lincoln was founded in 1917 by Henry Leland who named the company after President Abraham Lincoln because he was the first president Leland voted for. In 1922, Lincoln was sold to Ford, and since then, Lincoln cars have been known for its refined luxury in its vehicles. Whether you are looking for luxurious sedans like the Continental, crossovers like the MKT, or SUVs like the Navigator, Lincoln offers best in class vehicles for your needs.
Lincoln models today:
If you are driving along the streets of Beaverton, Oregon, Tigard, Oregon, Bethany, Oregon, Aloha, Oregon, or anywhere else, you may notice the beautiful and luxurious styling of Lincoln vehicles. Lincoln offers different models of cars and SUVs, giving you a lot of options to fit your needs.
- Lincoln Aviator: This vehicle is Lincoln’s luxurious mid-size SUV. It has a comfortable and plush interior and its V6 engine provides a polished and smooth driving experience.
- Lincoln Continental: The Lincoln Continental is a luxury mid-size sedan. This sedan has a twin-turbocharged 3.0L V6 engine and technology such as a head-up display and pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking.
- Lincoln MKC: The MKC is a premium compact SUV. The SUV has a plush ride, a user-friendly infotainment system, and a stylish design.
- Lincoln MKT: The Lincoln MKT is a three-row mid-size crossover. The MKT was recently discontinued in 2019, but it still remains an excellent crossover to drive. It has a unique design and the interior is extremely spacious.
- Lincoln Nautilus: The Nautilus is Lincoln’s midsize luxury crossover. It has a modern interior, comfortable ride, and comes with Lincoln’s standard safety technology.
- Lincoln MKZ: This vehicle is a luxurious mid-size sedan. It has both a powerful and refined driving feel and Lincoln Co-pilot360 technology that helps drivers keep centered in the lane, assist with parking, and forward and reverse sensing.
- Lincoln Navigator: The Lincoln Navigator is a remarkable large luxury SUV. The Navigator has a twin-turbocharged 3.5L engine that produces 450 horsepower and 510 lb.ft of torque. The interior is well-equipped with Lincoln’s latest technology and is extremely opulent.
Your Expert Shop for Lincoln Repair
Even though Lincolns are well built, eventually, you will need to get some sort of service on your Lincoln vehicle. This can include a regular scheduled maintenance, brake repair for you Continental, or a transmission repair for your Navigator. Whatever the reason may be, come to MotorCar Doctors Auto Repair of Beaverton in Beaverton where our Reliable technicians will treat you and your vehicle with respect. We are transparent about the services that your vehicle needs and will only recommend services that are necessary. If you are in Beaverton or nearby, do not hesitate to bring your Lincoln today! Reasons You Should Do Business With Us:
- Free 15 minute wrench free diagnosis to guide you on your vehicles needs.
- We only work on what needs to be worked on
- Lifetime warranty on major brake and clutch components
- We use the highest quality parts and back our services
- Since 1995, we've helped folks throughout Beaverton area
To make an appointment with MotorCar Doctors Auto Repair of Beaverton in Beaverton, you can give us a call at 503-626-4810 or do so at our website. MotorCar Doctors Auto Repair of Beaverton - Beaverton Auto Repair You Can Count On.